Last updated: December 6th, 2020
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance and understanding of the Policy. The Policy applies to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. The Policy applies solely to information collected by the Service; contains the following information:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the use of the Service, how it is used and how it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data by the Service.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected by the Service.
- To prevent bots and spam
- To enable essential functions of the site and related services
- To remember login details, when enabled by an end-user
What Information is Collected?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or fill out a form. The exact information collected depends on the form (all information collected will be clearly indicated on all applicable forms) and may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your mailing address;
- Your e-mail address.
The Service may be accessed and used anonymously. Premium content (if any) will require an account to access and consume content from the Service.
Collection of Payment Information
We do not directly collect any payment details from you. We use Stripe to process payments, all payment information is sent directly to their servers and never touches our server.
We will appear on transactions as Stillat, LLC for first-party payments. Third-party services, such as the Statamic Marketplace may have their own billing descriptor.
What do we Use Your Information For?
We may use the information collected from you for any of the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver targeted content and offerings;
- To improve our website;
- To allow us to better service customer service requests;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or similar;
- To quickly process transactions, if any;
- To ask for ratings or reviews of services or products;
- To occasionally contact you in regards to new features, promotions, and other related correspondence.
Any sensitive data submitted to the Service is encrypted both online and offline. Connections to the Service are secured using SSL (look for a green icon in your browser's address bar to verify this).
The servers from which the Service are located are stored in secured, access-controlled environment.
Do we Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advanced notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Services
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The following third-party services are either used directly by the site, or in conjunction with its operation:
- First-party payment collection is provided by Stripe
- Email correspondence is provided by Google Workspace GMail
- Website analytics is provided by Fathom
- Spam detection is provided by Akismet
- Bot detection is provided by Google Recaptcha
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Terms and Conditions
The use of the Service is also governed by a set of Terms and Conditions of Use. The Terms and Conditions can be on the Terms and Conditions of Use page.
The Policy will change from time to time, and all updates will be posted on this page. If there are any questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us using the information below:Stillat, LLC
PO Box 313
31 1st Ave NE
Mayville, ND 58257-9998